When adding a new location you will have the option to start adding items to it during the process or just create an empty one.
- Click the plus icon () on the left side section, which will start a 2-step wizard.
- Enter the name of the location.
- Click on Next.
- If you do not want to add parts yet, just click Submit and finalize the process. If you already know which parts are going to be stored in this location. Go to step 5.
- Select an item from your catalog displayed on the left side.
- Enter quantity
- Repeat steps 5 and 6, for as many items as you need.
- Click Submit to finalize the process.
If you leave the quantity in blank, the item will be added to the location with quantity set to 0.
Article is closed for comments.