In your admin section of your Knowify account, you can add, edit, and remove any users in the account. When editing a user you will be able to change their login email, general information, purchase order approval amount, role, and their access points. We can start by navigating to the User’s tab of the Admin Section:
From here, you can view the type of access for all of users and edit any of them by clicking the edit icon on the right hand side of any employee (clicking the employee name will also work):
When editing a user, you can change any information at the top as well as update their type of access and permissions in the account:
Here is some more information about some of the different access points:
- Is responsible for managing vendor bills: This will allow the user to enter the bills section, and manage outstanding expenses
- Is responsible for invoicing clients: This will allow the user to access the invoices section, and manage any outstanding invoices
- Tracks their time: This will allow the user to enter their hours and/or check in and out of jobs using the mobile application
- Manages Client Agreements: This will allow the user to access the contract section of any job, to view contract value, invoiced value, and to manage change orders
- Schedules Company Resources: This will allow the user to access the Scheduling section, and manage the schedule for other employees and resources
- Views employee rates and job financials: This will allow the user to view financial information and is required for other access points such as access to bills and invoices
- Can Access Quickbooks or is Your Accountant: This will allow the user to access the accountant section, view a transactions log of all data synced between Knowify and Quickbooks, and allows them to set the default accounts in Quickbooks for Knowify to sync information to.
- Is a Foreman or Can Approve Time-cards: Allows the user to enter time for other employees, including through the mobile application
- Manages or estimates Jobs: Allows the user to access jobs within the contract jobs and service jobs sections. This is required for other access points such as “manage clients agreements” and “schedules company resources”
- Is a Knowify System Administrator: Allows the user to access the admin section including account settings, user’s & rates, and access to the subscription tab
Please sign in to leave a comment.