You can start this process in the Job details in the RFIs section.
- Click on Send new RFI.
This will prompt a form that you will have to fill out before sending the request to your customer.
- Enter the details of your request.
- Click on Send RFI, which will send the information to the email addresses you entered in the Send to field.
The required components are:
- RFI title, which is a descriptive name that summarizes the information in the request.
- RFI number, which is a unique identifier. We do not allow duplicate numbers within the same project.
- Send to, which corresponds to the email addresses of the recipients of your request.
- Expiration date, which is the date the reply is due.
- Request, which provides details and/or actions that describe the RFI.
Optionally you can also include:
- Attachments, which provide supporting information about the details and/or actions for the RFI.