To assign a task to a resource you start the process as if you were adding a new task.
- Click on Tasks at the top right of the screen.
- Click on Add New Task.
- Click on Add additional information.
You will be asked to fill out the details for this particular task.
The required components are:
- Description, which is where you define the details for this task,
- Deadline, which is the date in which the task is due, and
Optionally you can also include:
- Job, which is the project related to this task.
- Assigned to, which is the resource you are assigning the task to. You can assign the task to more than one person.
- Comment to provide more detail on the task to perform.
- Enter tag to facilitate task search.
To quickly assign a task without interrupting your flow, you can start the process by clicking the plus sign next to Tasks at the top right of you screen. This will prompt a modal to create and assign the task without leaving the section you are working on.