Within the Tasks section, you will be able to search and filter through existing tasks to organize as needed.
You can filter tasks created by you or assigned to you. If you are an admin, you can also select another resource and apply the same filters. You can check off the Show History box so that the filtering results include tasks that have already been marked as complete.
- Click on Tasks at the top right of the screen.
- Select type of filter: Assigned to... or Created by....
- Select the name of the resource. If you do not have admin privileges, the filters are applied to your user. That is, Assigned to you and Created by you.
- Check Show History box to display all tasks (upcoming, overdue, and completed).
If you need to narrow down the results from the filters applied, use the search bar.
- Type in the task name (or tag name if you use tags in your projects).