1. Tap on the Orange Plus Bubble on the bottom of your screen.
2. Tap the Find Job - Magnifying Glass Bubble.
3. Tap the Type here to search job text box to bring up your keyboard
4. Tap the correct Job AND Phase that you would like to take a photo for
5. Tap More Actions
6. From the list that comes up, tap Add Document
7. Tap Take Photo
8. This will pull up the default camera on your smartphone
9. Once you take the photo, hit either Retake or Use Photo, depending on the desired action
10. Once you are satisfied with a photo, you may rename it by tapping on the Text Box under Set Document Name
11. Once you are satisfied with the photo's name, tap OK
12. After this, a Green Banner will notify you of the photo being successfully added
Please sign in to leave a comment.