These are the steps to set up the integration:
1. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access. We'll enable the section for you.
2. Once our Support Team get backs to you and provides access, go to the QuickBooks setup page: https://secure.knowify.com/#/admin/quickbooks
3. In the QuickBooks setup page, you'll find the instructions to install the Sync Agent and trigger the initial import.
These are 3 important considerations:
1. QuickBooks requires that you're the Admin on the machine you're using, and that you're in Single User Mode inside QuickBooks. Once this is true, you can click "Establish connection with QuickBooks Agent" in Knowify.
2. Right after clicking"Establish connection with QuickBooks Agent" in Knowify, you'll see this modal asking for authorization for the Sync Agent to access. Give the Agent access even if QuickBooks isn't running.
3. In the Application Certificate you might see the name of Autofy or Properlware. They are our provider of this QuickBooks Desktop integration.