To add a new job in your Knowify account:
- Navigate to the Contract Jobs module.
- Press Add New Contract Job at the top of the screen.
This will pull you into your create job screen, where you will need to fill in the following data to create the job:
- Job Name – This is how the project will be referred to throughout Knowify’s job costing tools.
- Client Name – This is where your jobs invoices will be billed to, it can be populated from your client list, or you can add a new client here.
- Contract Style – This controls how the client is invoiced. Learn more
- Job Costing Style – This controls the Knowify flow through a project Learn more
All other fields for creating a job will be optional. If you’d like to learn more about how job creation works, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to help out.